Pradiareň 1900 - History and interesting facts

Pradiareň was founded in 1900 by Salcher & Richter and J. & P. Coats. It was designed by Viennese architects D. V. Junk and K. K. Baurath. The name Zwirn is based on the original name, Uhorská cvernová factory (Zwirnfabrik, Magyer czérnagyár), and its construction took place in several stages. Learn more about how precious this national cultural monument is.